TEL: 01306 876727 | MOB: 07823 322420
WHAT IS SEMI PERMANENT MAKEUP?
Semi permanent makeup, also known as micropigmentation, cosmetic tattoo and SPMU is one of the fastest growing beauty treatments in the UK, and it continues to gain more popularity year on year.
SPMU imitates perfectly applied makeup with very natural looking results, this effect is achieved by placing hypo-allergenic colour pigment into the dermal layer of your skin using a state of the art machine designed specifically for the cosmetic market.
SPMU procedures gradually fade over 1-5 years with a recommend “colour boost” treatment 12 to 18 months after the initial application to maintain a fresh appearance.
WHO BENEFITS FROM SPMU?
Anyone looking for perfectly balance & shaped eyebrows, whether your brows have thinned or been over-plucked, are very fair or you simply want to improve their shape and definition.
SPMU is also the perfect way to transform thin or uneven lips, or lips that have lost shape & fullness with age. The treatments will give you fuller lips & help to restore a youthful definition to a fading lip. If you are young & adventurous you may chooses a bold colour, although most clients prefer to use natural colour that is perfect for every day, but can be built upon if need be.
For eyes that will look bigger & lashes that will appear thicker & darker. Defined eyes make a difference to your whole face, but creating the look with ordinary makeup can be difficult & it’s easy to overdo it.
Semi permanent makeup is a great solution for people with any sort of motor limitations i.e. Parkinson’s or Arthritis or for people with any visual impairments.
I also have pleasure in working with people that suffer complete hair loss, whether it be through alopecia, burns or Cancer treatments, the joy of helping in some way to re-building their confidence and self-esteem is an amazing feeling.
Hair Stroke Brows £280
Soft Powder Brows £300
Soft Lip Line £280
Lip Blush £300
Full Lip £350
Eyelash Enhancement £240
Eyeliner (Top and Bottom) £280
Eyeliner (Top only) £200
Brows and Eyes £500
Brows and Lips £500
Eyes and Lips £500
Brows, Eyes and Lips £700
Beauty Spot £80
6-9 months £80
12-18 months £120
“Meso Vytal” is a revolutionary, anti-aging, gentle skin needling treatment that delivers incredible results. This innovative cell boosting treatment enhances the appearance of the skin and stimulates the production of natural collagen.
The highly effective ingredients target and repair the cause of visual surface skin problems, working hard beneath the surface of the skin visually improving the appearance of
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Dehydrated Skin
- Dull & tried Skin
- Skin tone & texture
Meso Vytal is a digital skin needling treatment which delivers valuable ingredients straight to the intersection between the dermis & epidermis. Normal daily skincare products are only absorbed by the surface layer of the skin, with Meso Vytal we are penetrating far deeper and producing instantly radiant results.
The treatment is not painful, the needles are plastic and less invasive than other skin needling techniques, such as Derma Rolling. Meso Vytal treatments only take 30 minutes and are the perfect lunch break procedure. There is very little down time with Meso Vytal, you may look a little pink immediately after but this will quickly subside. The area’s that can be treated are
- The Face
- The back of the Hands
Meso Vytal cell boost treatments are £80 each.
Course of 6 treatments for £380. £100 off
Course of 8 treatments for £490. £150 off
- Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in colour and more sharply defined. This will last up to 2 weeks after the treatment while the initial healing process takes place.
- Swelling and redness is minimal with most clients, and will have disappeared within 24-48 hours. In some cases, it may last around the eye area for up to 3 days, but will not prevent working or socializing. The treated area may feel a bit like sunburn afterwards but there should be minimal discomfort.
- You may shower or bathe, but try to avoid getting the treated area wet, if this should happen just gently dab the area with a clean towel (do not rub). Also avoid using any soaps or cleansers on the treated area for the first week as they can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilise in the dermis.
- Try to avoid touching the tattooed area for the first week.
- A few days after the procedure, you may begin to keep the area moisturized as it begins to dry out. Be sure to use just a small amount of gentle, fragrance-free moisturiser. Apply using a disposable cotton bud. The goal is to have your tattoo flake off naturally.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment.
- IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the hair strokes. It will sometimes appear as though the eyebrows are gone. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
- DO NOT apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first 2 weeks. Chemicals of any kind may interfere with the healing and colour of your tattoo.
- Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your re-touch appointment.
- The complete healing process takes about 4-8 weeks, at which time the true colour of the tattoo is evident. During this process, your tattoo will soften and lighten. Be patient, even if you think too much colour has been lost, as your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating.
- Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discolouration of the pigment. Once completely healed, you should apply sunblock on treated eyebrows & lips. Wear large sunglasses and a hat for further protection. Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine.
- Glycolic Acid and face peel products must be kept away from the tattooed area as continued use could lighten the pigment
- If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo has healed, please inform the laser technician. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolour the tattooed area.
WHAT IS SEMI PERMANENT MAKEUP?
Also called Cosmetic Tattoo’s, Micropigmentation or SPMU, is the process of implanting colour pigment beneath the surface of the skin by means of a tiny, sterile, disposable needle to produce the appearance of cosmetic makeup or to enhance the natural features of the face.
HOW LONG DOES COSMETIC TATTOOING LAST?
The treatment is considered semi-permanent and will not wash off, however, it will fade over time and may need a touch-up every 1-5 years. Frequency of touch-ups depends on a number of factors including: the pigment colour used (lighter colours fade faster), lifestyle (sun exposure), iron deficiency (your body absorbs iron-oxide as a supplement), and if any chemical peels come into contact with treated areas. Please note that final results cannot be guaranteed as every person’s skin type is unique and will hold pigments differently and break down at different rates.
Re-touches are normal for semi permanent makeup procedures, with each new procedure requiring 2 visits. The initial procedure followed by a free touch-up procedure 4-6 weeks later. Previously tattooed eyebrows may require one or two additional appointments.
ARE THE PROCEDURES PAINFUL?
My advanced equipment and techniques means discomfort is very minimal, everyone is different and that is why topical anesthetic is applied to the area being treated to keep my clients comfortable throughout the whole procedure.
HOW WILL I LOOK IMMEDIATELY AFTER? WHAT IS THE HEALING PROCESS?
Your semi-permanent makeup will appear darker an bigger for the first few days. This will gradually lighten during the complete healing process.
WHO CANNOT HAVE A SEMI PERMANENT MAKEUP?
Anyone under the age of 18
Pregnant or nursing ladies
Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs